There are a number of different reasons to join North Middlesex Golf Club and we couldn’t possibly list them all here. To make things simple for you we have refined this to the top 10 reasons to join.
- Long lasting friendships – by joining you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals and become part of the North Middlesex community. Many long-lasting friendships have been made on and off the fairways at the Club and there are many more that will be made in the future.
- Play competitive golf and gain a WHS handicap – only by being a Member of an England Golf-affiliated golf club can you attain an official WHS handicap, giving you the opportunity to play competitions here and at other courses
- Physical Health Benefits – It is said a golfer will take up to 12,000 steps in an average round of golf, walk 5 to 6 miles and burn around 1500 calories. We would like to think it is more enjoyable than a hard gym session!
- Access to the Course – being a Member gives you the opportunity to play when you like and generally as often as you like.
- A great social scene – The Club holds regular social events from Race Nights to the yearly anticipated Captains' Ball. We also have SkySports and BT Sport, meaning there is always plenty on at the Club besides golf.
- Mental health Benefits – research has highlighted that golf can improve a person's confidence, self esteem and anxiety levels. Being out in the fresh air and away from the stresses of every day life is great for your wellbeing.
- Reciprocal Golf Benefits – we currently have a deal in place with Bush Hill Park, Hendon and Mill Hill which means our Members can enjoy 4 free rounds of golf at each of these courses, meaning even better membershiop value for your money.
- Access to a PGA Professional – want to improve your game? By joining as a Member you will have access to our PGA Professional and have exclusive member rates only available to Members of the Club.
- A place to eat and drink – We have a fantastic bar and catering outfit at the Club which specialises in Thai Food. Formerly at the John Baird, our caterers provide a wide variety of Thai and European style dishes to suit every tastebud.
- Access to the Club's Members only app and website – here you will be kept in the loop about the latest Club news and communications. You will also be able to book tee times, enter competitions, check your bar transactions and gain access to the club diary.
- 1905 Club - this is a group of clubs that were established in the same year as our own. The 1905 Club aims to promote a reciprocal playing arrangement with other participating clubs. 1905 Club